ONLINE BANKING and MOBILE BANKING
Instead of making trips to the bank, do your business banking anytime with our Online Banking services. Community First offers two Online Banking products for our business banking customers.
- Personal Online Banking—If your business needs only basic online banking services, Personal Online Banking is for you at no cost. These services include:
- Checking account balances and activity
- Transferring funds between accounts
- Paying bills
- Making deposits from your phone or other device
Plus, you can also use Quicken Web Connect or Express Web Connect to reconcile your accounts and transactions. To enroll, return to the Home page and click on Enroll Now in Personal Online Banking, and follow the directions.
- Business Online Banking—Offering all of the features of Personal Online Banking, Business Online Banking includes added features such as:
- Multiple-user access with customized permissions and limits
- ACH origination—Use this feature to initiate electronic debits or credits.
- Wire transfers—You can initiate outgoing wire transfers, both domestic and international.
- Remote Deposit-- Save time and gas by depositing checks electronically from your business using a secure Internet connection and a check scanner that we provide.
- Positive Pay-- Used to prevent fraud, this feature enables you to match the checks you issue with those presented for payment. Potentially fraudulent checks are returned to you for examination.
Business Online Banking also supports Quicken and QuickBooks through Direct Connect to make your account reconciliation process easier.
If you are interested in taking advantage of Business Online Banking, please contact us.
As a Community First Online Banking Customer, you can easily manage your money anytime from anywhere using your smartphone and our free mobile banking app. C1stBusiness Mobile enables you to conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find Community First ATMs and branch locations
The C1stBusiness Mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android phone users. Simply search C1Business in the App Store or in Google Play.
With your smartphone or other mobile device, Mobile Deposit enables you to use C1stBusiness Mobile Banking to access your Community First business account to deposit checks quickly and securely anytime from virtually anywhere.
Rather than receive your business account statements by mail, use our eStatement service to see your statements and check images through Online Banking.By going paperless, you can avoid the $2 paper statement fee and save time while helping save the environment.
If your business accepts credit cards, we can help establish your processing accounts and provide payment processing, tracking and reporting.